Wednesday, October 04, 2006

dP.

It was 7am, I had just woken up to go get a drink in the kitchen. Life FM was playing an advertisement on the stereo. The ad was for Phil Joel’s new(ish) baby – deliberatePeople.com.
God has been speaking to me lately about becoming more deliberate and intentional in my living, not just in my relationship with Him, but also in my relationship with others and every aspect of my life.

So I quickly got online and downloaded both of their bible study plans – thinking this just goes along with what God has been teaching me. From what I see so far it is exciting! I am not sure yet if I can cope with the whole shebang - maybe just start with the New Testament, Psalms, Proverbs... Or maybe just stick with the One Year Bible I have already. Still it's fantastic how God calls to us - He wants to spend time with us.

This is what deliberate living should be – exciting! Who would do it if it were boring, a little planning can make life seem more worthwhile instead of just drifting on the wind.

Anyhow – Go take a look… (Seems to be a line I am using a lot on my blog lately)

No comments: