Monday, October 02, 2006

nuances

daylight saving is here and I am feeling a little out of sorts with it... funny how I used to love change and now I hate it! Perhaps it is because I worry so much about how it will affect Aimee or is it just that I am getting old ;)

I have changed a lot from who I was before I got married. Jonathan was telling me that when he met me I was a "cuddly" type of person, I can't really remember - I just know that I am less like that now. I am working on relaxing more and intentionally living my life (yes, those Chazown dvd's are working their magic - hehehe), but it's not coming naturally to me. The little things stress me out, and I forget to take them to God. You know, he cares about those little things - he cares about the amount of hairs I have on my head, he certainly will care about the other little nuances of my life.

No comments: