Sunday, July 15, 2007

time flys a.k.a. what i've been up to

well, 2 weeks have flown by - school is back tomorrow (for Aimee anyway). The other 2 start school on Tuesday. I think I have everything covered (needs wise - we took them out shopping for shoes & lunch boxes etc on Thursday). The girls are very excited about it all!!! I am, however, feeling conflicted - I think I am going to miss them terribly, and I am going to have to get used to my own company. It's not a bad thing - just different.

I have been busy this holiday's doing crafty things. I knitted 5 hat & scarf sets, and discovered how easy it is to make little felt covers for hairclips - I have currently made 10 pairs of hairclips. I will at some stage post the pattern for the hat I made - mainly so that I will always have access to it. I lost the last great hat pattern, forgot completely how I made them. I promise to get a photo up of the hats too!

I recieved my favourite things swap parcel from my swap partner Liz. All I can say is YUMMY japanese candy - mmmmm! mmmm! I haven't read the book yet though - I guess I will have a lot more time for reading now the girls are going to school, so I will get to it!

No comments: