Friday, June 29, 2007

list|things i need to organise before the girls go to school

I like lists - I write them once, and remember what I need to do. It enables me to spend less time worrying about the things I may have forgotten to do.

So here goes the start of my list of things I need to do/organise before the girls start school in just over a fortnight.

* new lunch boxes/drink bottles need to be purchased.
* new uniforms need to be purchased (this is going to happen the day before they start).
* decision needs to be made about which uniform items need to be purchased.
* new black shoes need to be purchased.
* find out the girls birth certificates & immunisation certificates.
* organise taxi to stop bringing Aimee home, I will be picking her up on the way to get the girls each afternoon.
* I need to start thinking about lunch ideas and how we will organise the days ie. lunches made and uniforms out and ready before bedtime. Everyone in this house would be considered anti-morning people - so we have to put thought into such things.

It's so exciting - Hope spent last night asking, "Am I really going to school Mummy?", every few minutes. She just can't get it out of her mind.

1 comment:

Geekery said...

School lunch: Cheese sandwich, mini muffin (or two) small bag of chips or popcorn, apple.