Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chocolate - Coffee - Chocolate - Coffee

I have just received the latest Trade-aid e-newsletter, and in it discovered some really awesome educational resources that are available free! It’s kinda funny that I found them now since Hope and I embarked on a study of fair trade (specifically chocolate) earlier this year, without the aid of any specific resources (the internet was the major one – which we looked at many a fair-trade/chocolate site).

The resources provided by the fair trade association of NZ look awesome. They are downloadable here in pdf format. http://www.fta.org.nz

Trade aid, also have their own resources called “children of the world” which you can send away for. I am not sure if they will send them to us, because we home school, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. I will comment on what they are like if/when we receive them.

I am thinking that we may just spend a couple of afternoons next week looking at the fair trade association resources, with a view to finding out more about fair trade coffee (one of my own great loves).

Chocolate - Coffee - Chocolate - Coffee

1 comment:

sewfunky said...

We recieved the resources from trade-aid and they are fantastic! Very thorough and interesting!!! I recommend you get them if you teach a class or teach at home!!