Tuesday, August 01, 2006

things i am grateful for:

I was just wondering what to post about - life is fairly boring at present, nothing too exciting going on, and so I was at a loss as to what to write. But, when I think about it - isn't that great! Nothing terrible is happening at the moment, I've nothing to complain about. I have a roof over my head, 1 fantastic husband, 3 wonderful girls, pets galore, food in my cupboards, a 7 seater car in the driveway (one I prayed for mind you! - it took 3-4 years, but I did get it!!!), I am truly blessed (physically & possession wise) to have been born in NZ.

I think I need to be reminded about that stuff. Life isn't always easy, but it could sure get harder, and I am grateful that it's not harder.

It's God I am grateful to - he is my provider, protector, guide. We can just allow him to take care of the stress, and daily worries. There is a peace to that knowledge, automatically given, knowing that he will take care of it all. Thanks God! When he comes first in my life, every worry fades away.

1 comment:

Geekery said...

I knew you had another husband hidden away somewhere!