Wednesday, February 21, 2007

life in order...

so now I am getting my fitness and health in order - I think I really need to get my organisation of my life in order.

I have just realised that I thought there was an extra week before hubby's and Briahna's (daughter #3) birthdays... EEEK when I realised that they are just a week away. Jonathan's birthday is on Wednesday 28th February (he'll be 36) and Briahna's is on Thursday 1st March (she'll be 7).

Also, as facilitator of one of the cell-group's for our church I think I got the dates wrong - hmmmm - I think I had really better get myself a diary to make sure it doesn't happen again! At least cell isn't going to be on Briahna's birthday like I thought it was...

Speaking of Briahna - I decided to do a birthday party for her this year, since last year we didn't, and since 7 is a nice birthday to celebrate. We've invited quite a few of her little friends and so it should be quite fun. I just wish I was as into it as I was for the other 2 who had huge birthday bashes (themed, with loads of organised games etc.). At this time of the year I just can't seem to get into it at all. It's very hard to believe that my little baby is growing up.

No comments: