Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hands & Feet Project :) (& other news)

I feel like I should give you all an update on how my project for our local Stations of the Cross installation is going. Especially since I have been rather silent over the past week - I have an excuse, life got busy!

It's going well. I have painted around 40 (or more) can's - have a few idea's for a couple more, but I'm unsure if I will get the time. Especially, since I am going on a retreat weekend from Friday through Sunday. Easter is coming so fast, I feel I might miss it if I blink.

I am in real need for this weekend. It is run by Recreate, for mum's of special needs kids (aka, in my life, Aimee). It is going to be held at St. Francis Retreat Centre in Hillsborough, and I've heard the food is fantastic - which is, of course, all I am worried about...

While I am away, Jonathan will be looking after the girls, and hopefully taking them to an Easter Egg Hunt (run by Cession) at Lloyd Elmsmore Park. I know he will do well. He is awesome for looking after them, and is going to do it again in May/June when I go to the Mainly Music Conference and also down to Christchurch to see my lovely nephew and sister (and brother in law too!). What a good man I married!

1 comment: