Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary Baby...

"If you live to be a hundred, I want
To live to be a hundred minus one day,
So I never have to live without you."
Winnie the Pooh

Tomorrow, (18th March 2007) is our 12th Wedding Anniversary (Jonathan & Me). And so we decided to go out tonight to celebrate.

I have to say that this year has been one of the best years ever together. It seems to only ever get better these days, and I love him more now than I did when we met. Back then, it was infatuation. I loved the way he was arty, caring, loyal, sweet, attractive and a few other things we won't say here ;). He is still all of those things, but he is much much more to me now.

Beyond a doubt the love we share is real. It has stood the test of time, some stress (3 pregnancies, labours and children - lol) and we've both grown a lot (outwards, not just inwardly - hehehe!). What I really want to say here is simple - Sweetie, I hope we get to spend the rest of our lives together, that we grow old and wrinkly together! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya baby.