Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whats my theological worldview... :)

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


79%

Emergent/Postmodern


75%

Fundamentalist


46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


46%

Neo orthodox


43%

Roman Catholic


39%

Reformed Evangelical


36%

Modern Liberal


25%

Classical Liberal


14%

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, we'll have to pray that the Fundamentalist & Charismatic traits don't get any stronger.

sewfunky said...

hahaha! Personally, I think I could do with a little more of them... I always thought I was very charismatic - don't you see that in me? ;)

Just kidding... gotta love these skewed online quizzes though!