Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good little, bad little girl

Yesterday, the girls and I went op shopping, and it was one of those times that you do it for. I swear it's like a drug addiction! Sometimes, you go away not finding a thing you like and then other times, like yesterday, you find a great haul of stuff!

I have written over on sew-funky about all the crafting stuff I gathered. But I also found a copy of my all time favourite golden book! Excuse the picture as it's taken with not much light or experience! ;)


I used to imagine I was the little girl in the story. I mean I had the dress and I was 5 or 6 at the time! :)

Some more things that were re-homed were two average looking school uniform tops for Bree - I got them for $1 each, way better than the $35 they charge for new ones! And great for spares!

The girls got a fix too, spending $5 each. Hope bought books, Aimee bought a little scooby doo and Bree bought a doll, hand bag and bibs for her monsta Kail (notice spelling change as it's a girl not a boy, her words not mine!). You can tell what their current loves are, just by looking at what they bought!

No comments: