Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jaymee's 5th Birthday!


Today, we were all invited along to my good friend Jodee's daughters 5th birthday. I think Jaymee liked the gift I made her!

It was a dress up party and as such we had to find costumes for the girls to wear.

Briahna wanted to dress up as a flower fairy. She loves fairies, it's her "thing". So it was simple really - she wore her ballet leotard, pretty sequined shoes and glittery wings made by her and Hope. She also "had" to have flowers in her hair so a dash out to the garden provided agapanthus flowers!


We decided Aimee should go as a cat - we had black tights and a black leotard, a good start anyway! Excuse our messy house - it's the school holidays, at least that's my excuse! I don't know what hope was thinking, she looks upset... Hope didn't go to this party, she went to her friend Cherry's instead!

I made ears out of fabric and card and a tail out of knit fabric, and she looked great!
All the kids hopped into the pool after lunch - it was a HOT day! - Aimee still wore her cat ears! Briahna is having fun with a friend!

No comments: