Monday, January 14, 2008

We finally made it; Cosseys Dam Walk

We finally got there on Saturday! And it was SOOOOOO worth the effort too!


After last weekends fun with the bee, Hope proved to make it fun again tripping up and having the blood to prove it! Still, it wasn't as bad as the bee sting and we pushed on to make it around the 3 hour loop.

The view was stunning!!!

Hard to believe that at one stage this was all just dry land.


We all felt the pain (well at least the older one's of us felt the pain) on Sunday and hobbled around the Clevedon Farmers Market. Which is another awesome thing to do as a family on a lazy Sunday Morning. While we were there we stopped in at the Clevedon Chocolate Shop - hmmmm, yummy I could spend a whole lot of money there! And then it was off to the Italian Country Market to sample some fare! I had the most delicious plum ever, taking me back to my childhood and the amazing plums I had one summer at my Grandma's! Needless to say, we'll be back for more!



No comments: